IT’S OUR SECOND GIVEAWAY!
- It is a MULTIFANDOM GIVEAWAY FOR OUR FOLLOWERS! This means that in order to win, you MUST be following BOTH of us. Please do not just follow us to win stuff. We want you to stick around afterwards too. We promise we reblog cool shit. <3
Anyway, onto what you can win!
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO WIN:
- You must be following BOTH zombie-tea-party AND 0mage-of-doom0 to win.
- Reblog as many times as you want. Each reblog will count as an entry. (Just please don’t spam your followers!) LIKES DO NOT COUNT AS AN ENTRY.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS PLEASE. WE WILL CHECK.
- if you win, please do not delete your blog right after winning. we want you to be able to take at least one picture with your stuff so that people know we actually sent it to you. if you delete your blog, you will not get your shit.
- You must be comfortable giving us your home address. We will need to be able to ship you your prizes!
- We will ship to anywhere inside of the United States and Canada unfortunately for this giveaway we cannot ship over seas, sorry!
- We will pick ONE winner randomly on MARCH 31ST, 2014!
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond to our message that they have won, or we will choose another winner!
- GOOD LUCK! <3
WHAT YOU CAN WIN:
- The winner can pick any ONE of these fandom packages as their prize. OR if you win and you would like to mix and match packages you may pick ONE thing from any TWO fandom packages of your choosing. one must be from the A category and the other from the B category for mixing and matching.
PACKAGES YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM:
- HOMESTUCK PACKAGE INCLUDES
- A. Any shirt from WhatPumpkin
- B. Any print $15 and under.
- WELCOME TO NIGHTVALE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Any Nightvale shirt from Topatico
- NightVale Community Radio Mugs
- ATTACK ON TITAN PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Scouting legion cloak
- Eren’s key replica
- ZOMBIE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Any Zombie shirt on ThinkGeek
- Zombie Survival Guide
- Zombie INFECTED Mug
- MY LITTLE PONY PACKAGE INCLUDES
- MLP lunchbox off ThinkGeek
- Pinky Pie Mug OR Any ONE Vinyl figurine off of ThinkGeek
- SUPERNATURAL PACKAGE INCLUDES
- John Winchesters Journal
- Bobby Singers Guide to Hunting
- Shooter Glasses
- DOCTOR WHO PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 50th Anniversary Collectable mug With Doctor of your choosing
- Any Doctor Who T-shirt off of thinkgeek for $20 or under.
- HARRY POTTER PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Hogwarts Alumni Shirt
- House Beanie of your Choosing from thinkgeek
- ADVENTURE TIME PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Adventure time wallet/phone carrier
- Adventure time tumblr glass
HEY GUESS WHAT TIME IT ISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
First of all i just wanna say thank you guys ;w; it’s so nice to know that 100 people pressed the follow button even though they saw how crazy my blog is XD NOW!
THIS IS A MULTIFANDOM GIVEAWAY:
meaning you can get anything from any fandom that falls under the prize categories <333
- You don’t have to be following me to win
- You must have your ask box open that way i can message you if you are selected
- you can reblog/like as many times as you want, but just dont bug your followers =v=;
- AS LONG AS IT FALLS UNDER THE CATEGORIES THERE IS NO LIMITATION AS TO WHAT YOU CAN GET.
- Do NOT get upset if you aren’t chosen
1st Prize gets:
- A full cosplay of their choice, that includes the wig & wig cap. And face paint if it is included.
- Nine volumes of any manga you want. IT can be 9 from a series or 9 separate, doesn’t matter. (or book/comic book depends what fandom your in)
- 2 Anime’s of their choice. (maybe reg. movie idk)
- 2 cosplay props of any kind
- 2 fandom posters
- Any figma figurine you want
- a t-shirt of any kind (fandom wise)
2nd prize gets:
- A cosplay (just the clothes though, no wig or paint or etc.)
- 3 manga volumes of your choice
- Any figma figurine of your choice
- one cosplay prop
3rd prize gets:
- 2 manga volumes of their choice
- Any figma figurine of your choice
- a fandom poster
This will end on march 17 2014 and the winners should get a message from me in their ask about 2-3 after the end date. I will have more specific details and questions in the ask i send you so don’t worry. I’ll answer and ask everything :D I wish you all the best of luck and again thank you ^-^
THIS DESERVES AN OSCAR
This is a post that currently has over 200k notes and this is my reblog of it as you can see I was fooled by it as well, before I decided to google it because it didn’t seem to make much sense.
Basically it said the rule was “no space, leave the place”, that if you touch a mirror and there’s a space between your finger and the reflective one, then it’s a real mirror. If there’s no space then it’s a two way mirror and people could be watching you undress.
THIS IS FALSE AND WILL DO NOTHING BUT CAUSE UNNECESSARY PANIC AND ANXIETY.
From Jowein.net: “You can not tell if a mirror in a bathroom is a two-way mirror (where someone could observer you from behind the glass) by placing your fingernail on the glass and observing if there is a gap to the mirror image or not. There are regular mirrors with and without that gap. Two-way mirrors rely on different brightness on the two sides to create the illusion of a mirror on one side, not on some arrangement of the glass sheet.You can not tell if a mirror in a bathroom is a two-way mirror (where someone could observer you from behind the glass) by placing your fingernail on the glass and observing if there is a gap to the mirror image or not. There are regular mirrors with and without that gap. Two-way mirrors rely on different brightness on the two sides to create the illusion of a mirror on one side, not on some arrangement of the glass sheet.”
A girl in a changing room might this this rule is real, then test it and have a panic attack for no reason if there’s ‘no space’, when it may very well be just an ordinary mirror.
Proof here is that this is my finger on my hand mirror (the back of which is cardboard, so I doubt anyone can see through that)
As you can see, there’s no space between the reflection of my finger, and my finger.
Please signal boost and reblog this, it could cause a lot of anguish when this rule is utterly FAKE.
SINGLE BOOST THE SHIT OUT OF THIS, I HAD A PANIC ATTACK IN A DRESSING ROOM FOR NO FUCKING REASON
All of the completed ALL GROWN UP! drawings that I’ve done.
Dexter’s Laboratory, Recess, Rocket Power, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, The Powerpuff Girls, South Park, and The Wild Thornberry’s
If you have any ideas for other shows, Let me know!
The magic school bus!?
(( YO IMPORTANT INFO OVER HERE
See this guy?
don’t click this guy’s reblog notifications
I did, and it led me to that FBI virus page so
If this dude re-blogs anything from you,
don’t click on it.